- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy E Messier has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amy E Messier has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2019)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Amy E Messier Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7420 Market St Wilmington , NC : (910) 686-2525
More about Dr. Amy E Messier
Dr. Amy Messier received her Undergraduate Degree from Virginia Tech, summa cum laude, and received her medical degree from TheMedical College of Virginia where she received the A.D. Williams Award for all honors in clinical rotations. She completed her Internship at The Medical College of Virginia and her Residency in Family Practice at Chesterfield Family Practice in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Messier was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the medical school honor society. Dr. Messier has been Board Certified in Family Medicine since 2003.Dr. Messier provides medical care for the whole family,with a special interest in hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disease, women’s health and adolescent medicine. Dr. Amy Messier lives in Wilmington with her husband, Dr. Matthew Messier who is an Internist with New Hanover Medical Group, PA., and with their 4 children.