Dr. Amy Million Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amy Million?

She saved my life!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I was in the ER hemorrhaging, no one knew why, Dr. Millions was called in, she was kind, brilliant and thorough. She would not stop until she knew wha ...

Posted on March 9th, 2016

She made me comfortable and answered

Posted on February 24th, 2015

dr million is the absolute best. i have been seeing her for at least 15 years , she has always taken as much time as i need to talk with me and her staff is great as well. i trust her totally, very caring person.

outstandingly excellent

Posted on August 19th, 2014

I am a 56 year old gyn patient of 9 years. Dr Million is always responsive, courteous, and spends as much time as needed to answer all questions/concerns etc. She is willing to address all options to find the right 'fit' for you.Truly a special excellent doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2012

I had my first child 5 months ago and since day 1, Million was there to answer questions- whether it was pregnancy related or not. She always takes time to make sure you are comfortable. She even sent me a Congratulations card for the arrival of Logan:) She will definitely be my doctor if any more children come along!

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Save yourself the trouble, if you are not pregnant, dont bother with this doctor as you are brushed aside to make way for the pregnant ladies. Three years in a row my appointment was "lost" only for me to show up and to be rescheduled for another three weeks away. Frustrating to say the least.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Million is an incredible doctor. We had a troubled pregnancy. She was there for my husband and I. Excellent doctor and practice.

Former Pt

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I love Dr. Million she is one in a million:)

The best

Posted on November 7th, 2010

I originally became a gynecology patient of Dr. Million's because a friend was a patient of hers and had such a high opinion. I think Dr. Million is a wonderful gynecologist but when I became pregnant and Dr. Million's role turned to obstetrician, it was then that I realized what an amazing doctor she truly is. Every time my husband and I went to our appointment during my pregnancy, we were greeted warmly, treated with care, and made to feel so comfortable. Any questions we ever had were treated as important and answered. Dr. Million is such a logical and sincere person that I never felt unsure or insecure about what was going on with me or my pregnancy. I hope to have Dr. Million deliver any future children we may have!

I would not recommend her

Posted on July 21st, 2009

I went for excessive cramping during menstruation. I am young and my husband had vascectomy. She wanted me on the pill to alleviate my cramps after I had told her several times that I would not go on birth control pills. Against my better thinking I accepted Yaz and went off it 3 days later after it caused me severe emotional issues (which I had already explained to Dr. Million). Her office is an advertisement for the day after pill, she offered to complete a partial hysterectomy to alleviate my cramping (Nice, huh?) This is no joke, she literally offered that to me, what woman OB/GYN doc would offer such a thing. Then I got a bill for $300 from her office. She had charged me $500.00 for the new patient visit because it was "more in depth" than most new patient appointments. It must've been because I actually had the cramping issue to discuss with her as opposed to just a pap. Go figure. I say, enter at your own risk, just hold onto your uterus!

Best OB/GYN in Gainesville!

Posted on July 11th, 2008

Dr. Million is a caring and careful physician, her staff are efficient and even her waiting room is pleasant (there's a seperate playroom for the little ones). Whether you are going to have a baby, are going through menopause or in need of a gynecological surgeon, Dr. Million os concerned with your 'whole health', not just her specialty.

Posted on July 11th, 2017