Dr. Amy B Mitchell Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Amy B Mitchell?

First appt.

Dr. Mitchell had a good bed side manner and was easy to talk to. She shared a lot of information and did not make me feel uneasy to share health issues with her.

Excellent choice for a primary care provider

I have been going to Amy Mitchell for several years now after not having a primary care provider and trying out 6-8 other doctors. Since I have chronic migraines I need to have a good doctor on my side. The biggest reason I settled on Dr Mitchell is she takes time during each appointment to talk, ask questions and really listen. Years back she turned me down for a medication she didn't think was a good idea for me but provided solid reasons why and a referral to another doctor who she knew would support that if I really wanted. She provided a solid alternative plan for addressing my concern. That impressed me more than if she had just nodded and written me the prescription.