Dr. Amy K Mos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy K Mos?

Worst OB

Doesn't communicate

I've been seeing Dr. Mos about 8 years... The office used to be great, staff was nice, and Dr. Mos was always kind and thorough. In the last 3-4 years things have definitely changed. Dr. Mos is still very sweet, but the intimacy of OB/GYN care is gone. Nursing care has gone downhill and up front staff is unfriendly, to say the least. After moving, I requested to have my records transferred and was informed it would cost $36.95 to pick them up, fax them or mail them. $40????Sorry, Plano Women's Healthcare, you've got too big for your britches.

They also charge for nurse visits for quick , one minute injections.

Fantastic Doctor

So happy with Dr. Mos. Courteous, caring, and honest.

Wonderful, Caring and Great Doctor

Dr. Mos has been wonderful. I've been seeing her throughout my pregnancy and she has always made me feel comfortable, calm, and she never rushes me through appointments which I love. She always answers all my questions and she has a great personality. I'm looking forward to delivery day and will re-post about my experience afterwards. I highly recommend her so far.

Great OB & Awesome Delivery

Dr. Mos was a excellent OB, my monthly visits went smoothly and she did a great job setting my expectations as a new mom, keeping me informed through my pregancy, and the wait time was not long at all. Dr. Mos delivered my first son by C-section and I healed well after surgery. The scar looks so good you cannot even tell that I had a c-section. She followed up with me after the delivery promptly.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Mos is a great doctor. She is genuine and cares, but most important she is very knowledgeable

Christi C.

Dr. Mos is an excellent doctor. She is kind, friendly, and caring with her patients. She listens to what you have to say and explains things throughly and in a way you can understand. She performed a laproscopic supercervical hysterectomy on me and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend her.

BEST OBGYN!!!

Dr Mos is an absolutely WONDERFUL OB!! Not only is she knowledgeable, patient and kind, but she has a wonderful bedside manner and is very caring with her patients!! This was my third pregnancy and 4th OB~she is the BEST!! She was always available, wait time was never long and the office staff are awesome!! If you are looking for an EXCELLENT Dr, especially if you are pregnant, I strongly recommend Dr Mos!!

ONE HAPPY MOM!

LOVE dr. mos and i owe my life and my sons to her. she is one amazing dr. and i tell everyone i know to use her!

SHE IS AN AMAZING, LOVING DOCTOR

she is a caring doctor, and i owe her my life and my sons for a safe complacted pregnancy