Dr. Amy B Norton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy B Norton?

New office staff leaves a lot to be desired

I was a patient of Dr. Norton's for years. Sadly all of the good office staff is gone. In stead of dealing with the inexperinced nurses, I opted to find a new dermatologist. Your workers are a reflection of you, Dr. Norton. At one time this was a magnificent office, but now it leaves a lot to be desired. A new building means nothing...hire decent staff!

Good visit

I had a skin care emergency (terrible breakouts 3 weeks before my wedding). Dr. Norton was very understanding, listening to me describe my history of skin problems and prescribing some meds (both antibotics and topical) as well as giving me a shot of cortizone. I wish she would've spent a little longer with me but that would be my only criticism.