Dr. Amy L Offutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy L Offutt?

Ethical???

I was a patient of Dr Offutt's for 12 years. I like Dr Offutt; I believe she is knowledgeable & cares for her patients for the most part. The biggest problem is her front end staff which changes continuously. I have been on a physically addictive medicine for over 12 years, she said it would take 6 months for me to come off of safely, she dropped me as a patient over a $75 bill (which was paid 5 days later than I promised due to Hurricane Harvey), forcing me to come off the medicine in half the time. Ethical?? Not?? I will let you decide. Dr Offutt lets each member of her staff vote for one patient they would like to drop. She told me that a member of her staff voted for me to be dropped every month. She said it was just a personality issue & I agree, the employee & I did not get along. I guess the employee finally got her wish. Kind of an odd way for a doctor to decide who to keep as patients but I guess it works for them.

Ethical???

was a patient of Dr Offutt's for 12 years. I like Dr Offutt; I believe she is knowledgeable & cares for her patients for the most part. The biggest problem is her front end staff which changes continuously. I have been on a physically addictive medicine for over 12 years, she said it would take 6 months for me to come off of safely, over a $75 bill (paid 5 days later) she dropped me as a patient, forcing me to come off the medicine in half the time. Ethical?? Not?? I will let you decide.

Very good doctor. Educated and trained in the most effective treatments available. Caring person.

The most caring, thorough Doctor I have ever seen!

Best MD in Marble Falls, tx

Fabulous md in little town of marble falls, tx. i just relocated from Dallas ,Tx and cannot be more pleased with the time spent, explanation of course of action and my well being. She is competent, compassionate about her practice and very interested in her patients and I being a Physical Therapist and used to providing customer care at the highest level feel very blessed to have chosen her for my primary MD.

Dr Offutt is great and if she is not available Dana Bourke PA is great too! My sons loves seeing both of them! They both really care about their patients on a personal level

Dr. Amy L Offutt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marble Falls, TX.