Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Amy Pang Fu P Huang?

Horrible doctor

Cold and awful doctor. If you care about your health do not see her. She should not be practicing medicine, she's terrible. She won't give you accurate information about your health and he's very vague .

Phones dont get answered

Multiple times calling and never has no one picked up either it goes straight to voicemail or it just keeps ringing. The previous secretary Jessica would always answer the phones im kind of disappointed about the service the office has recently is not the same friendly environment like it was before.

New secretary is not friendly at all, We all miss her old secretary Jessica she was very loving and caring and would always make anyone feel very welcomed she was bery responsible and always on top of her patients. The new staff is horrible nothing compare to her old secretary that is truly missed

Horrible staff- Jessica Lopez is a danger to patients well being

The secretary experience with Jessica Lopez was traumatizing and horrible. She was vile, untrained and should not be working in the medical field after my experience. Horrible doesn't even begin to explain. She was the most unprofessional secretary I have ever come across in a doctors office and is dangerous to patients health and well being.

I am an existing patient Dr. Huang. The front desk staff are terrible. They are rude, obnoxious and they would not allow me to make an appointment until I gave them my entire medical history. I have been a patient of Dr. Huang's for over 10 years and just recently they said that they cannot make an appointment unless I tell them all of my medical information. The people answering the phone are NOT medically trained and they have no idea what to ask or what I was talking about so they kept asking more and more questions about my ailments, my medical history and the exact reason for seeing the doctor. This a HUGE violation of privacy and my medical history should be between me and my doctor, not the secretary! TERRIBLE

Minimal small talk, but Dr Huang is always friendly, courteous and addresses any of my issues. I always knew I was in good hands from my 1st appointment til the moment she delivered my baby.

TOO BUSY TO EXPLAIN CLEARLY

The dr informed me that I had a mild form of cancer which was not cancer. When I asked for clarification as to whether I had cancer she said no but didn't clearly explain how you can have a "mild form of cancer" that isn't cancer. I then tried to get more information on the lab tests that she had sent out and she rushed off the phone saying that this was not her "regular office hours", she had other patients waiting for her, and that she only called me back because I had called several times. Extremely insensitive. I will definitely not be going back to this dr.

I loved Dr. Huang and went to her for 4 years BUT her new office on 37th is an absolute nightmare. They mis-billed me not once but twice. I spoke to a rude physicians assistant named Naomi who told me it was my fault for not knowing my coverage and then hung up on me. I have spoke at length with the insurance company who say it has nothing to do with insurance and everything to do with the way I was billed. My roommate had a similar experience and I am horrified because I have recommend a ton of people to Dr. Huang. I will never use her again. BEWARE. Unless you would like a $500 bill for your annual women's wellness exam.

Long wait and poor atention

I called the doctors office to report that the baby's movements had decreased . I was instructed to arrive at 3:00 pm and Dr. Huang would attend my case. After more than 20 minutes of waiting , I went to the exam room where I had to wait another 20 minutes for the doctor appeared. There, the doctor noticed that exam room did not have the equipment required to monitor the baby's movements . So I did go out and wait another half hour . The doctor appeared again and told me the baby was fine and that he should stay another 5 minutes on the monitor. After five those minutes the medical assistant came the room told me I could go . I required the presence of Dr. Huang to explain to me if the baby was fine and what were the reasons that the baby's movements had diminished and also complain about the treatment of her secretary in the morning and the long wait. The doctor never let me explain that I'd had contractions the night before and also heard my complaint. She just said that on another occasion she would send me directly to the hospital where the wait was up to 10 hours . Thank God all is well with the baby but it was a very unpleasant experience.

Keeps a good facade. Only concerned with having as many patients as possible so she winds up having 8 per hour or more. Couldn't remember my wife's name after 30 weeks then abruptly left practice trying to coax us along. She told us our health care would be accepted so we would stay but it wound up not being accepted! She was nice after that to cover her tracks...

A wonderful doctor

Dr. Amy Huang is caring and knowledgable. That is such a rare combination in a doctor. She is practical and to the point. But she is also warm and thorough. Most importantly, she listens. During my pregnancy I had a scare. I had vaginal bleeding in the first trimester. She asked me to come in and stayed late to wait for me. She then took time to explain the situation. Of course I was freaking out and I needed all the reassurance she could give me. She didn't give me false hope but held me hand through the explanation. I'm almost due now. I've met her partners. But I'm still secretly hoping that she would be there for me.

I feel lucky to have Dr Huang as my Obgyn. She is warm, caring, thoughtful, and responsive. She keeps up with the latest medical literature and takes the time necessary to talk to her patients and explain things in layman's terms. Unlike other Obgyns in NYC who I have seen, she has never pressured me into any medical procedures or specific approaches to childbirth.