Dr. Amy Philipp Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Amy Philipp?

What a great 1st visit

Posted on June 13th, 2017

I just took my daughter to Dr. Philipp and she is amazing. She took the time to answer my questions/concerns and read all of my daughter's history. She asked routine questions directly to my daughter and spent time getting to know her. She didn't even correct me when I called her Dr. Philipps (sorry about that) The nurses were Great, the center was clean, and we waited less than 5 minutes before being called back.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2015

Wouldn't go anywhere else

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Friendly, attentive staff. My daughter has seen Dr Philipp for the past 5-6 years and we've gone through different health issues, asthma to ADD. Dr Philipp has always been caring and considerate and when we've had semi emergencies, we've gotten in to see her quickly. Thanks Dr P and staff!

My kids Love Dr. Philipps...

Posted on October 12th, 2011

From the Friendly staff and nurses, to the kid friendly environment. The whole experience was easy. My children love her and would not go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Philipps....

Best pediatrician ever!

Posted on August 16th, 2011

My boys had her as a pediatrician since they were born, she is very caring, and accurate on diagnosis, the staff is very friendly, they have known us for years, they always remember our names, whenever we have needed emergency care they always get us in for a last minute appointment , we had to move and now i'm having a hard time finding a caring physician just like her, but she is the best.

Loving care for my twin girls

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I love the reception staff, nurses and the doctor.The receptionists remember us when we come in, always use kind and caring words when on the phone and in the clinic. The nurses are knowledgable and caring. They call you back promptly with information concerning your situation.Dr. Philipp is soft spoken, gentle and caring. She answers questions and speaks to you like you have a brain. She uses laymans terms but doesn't make you feel like you don't know what she's talking about. I have taken my girls to Dr. Philipp since they were born, they are three years old now. I hope she practices medicine until the girls don't need a pediatrician anymore.

Posted on January 4th, 2016