Dr. Amy Plummer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amy Plummer?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr. Amy Plummer left a piece of placenta in my uterus after a c-section that after a few weeks rotted out my uterus and needed a hysterectomy at 26. (doesn't a doctor have to physically clean out the uterus after this procedure?) Dr. Noel Boyd performed the hystectomy then told me the things happen. 5 years later I had to have my ovaries and tube removed because they couldn't perform properly without my uterus. Good luck to all who see the two.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr Plummer is excellent she is very caring and is always concerned about what's going on. She was a true blessing during my delivery. I will definitely have her for my doctor for my next pregnancy.

Disaster

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Dr. Amy C. Plummer performed a c-section on me in 2009 and left a piece of placenta in my uterus that rotted my womb. This caused me to hemorrhage two weeks later in my tub leaving my son to discover a frightful sight at 5 am.. (I tried telling the NP that saw me at my 2 week check up that I was cramping a lot and Dr. Noel Boyd informed the NP to tell me to relax never examining me or seeing me at all that appointment) Needless to say I was rushed via ambulance to Kingwood Medical Center where Dr. Noel Boyd, Dr. Amy C. Plummer's colleague never came to see me in the Emergancy Room... After two shots and a pill of something to get my uterus to stop doing whatever I was transferred to labor and delivery where at 11 pm Dr. Noel Boyd was sent to my room because I started to hemorrhage yet again all over their floor, and then told me I may not have children again.. I was basically signing my life away at that point... My life have forever changed because of Dr. Amy C. Plummer.. Dr. Noel Boyd saved my life and tried saying, "well, these things happen."

Saved my baby's life

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I thank God for Dr. Plummer. She was definitely used by God to be His hands. I was very sick through out my whole pregnancy. Hospitalized several times. I had hyperemisis so I got dehydrated frequently. One of the first things I noticed was; one time while I was in triage because I was having contractions from the dehydration (early in the pregnancy) Dr Plummer was the only dr out of the several (quite a few) patients that actually came and saw me. No one else's drs took the time to actually come up to triage to check on their patient. She quickly put me on home health so I could have round the clock care in my home (IVs and zofran pump). As many times as I had to call her office because I was sick or something was wrong, her and her nurse Brandy NEVER made me feel like a pest or a bother. They were always so quick and patient with me. At 29 weeks pregnant my water broke. I was devastated and scared! But my "God sent" dr had everything under control. She told me as long as I didn't have any infection, then my baby can stay in the womb! Who knew! All I knew was if your water broke then the baby had to come out with in 24 hrs. Dr Plummer pumped me full of antibiotics and steroids to help the baby's lungs to develop. Long story short, I was able to keep my baby in for 3 more weeks! Dr Plummer carefully monitored my situation (and came to see me EVERY single day for 3 weeks) the moment my white blood cells started increasing (sign of infection setting in), she delivered the baby. Dr Plummer delivers via emergency c section at the exact moment that was perfect for my baby's health. Not a moment too soon and not a moment too late. Lilley never needed one drop of oxygen and never showed any signs of infection. Which is nothing short of a miracle. Because she was born at 32 weeks, we did have to stay in the NICU, but I had a perfectly healthy baby that just needed a little more growing. Every time I see the scary commercial about the baby's born with cereable palsey because the drs or nurses made a mistake, I thank God for Dr Plummer. Because of her my baby survived like a champion! I want every one I know to use her as a doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I had a very rare partial molar pregnancy and Dr. Plummer was fantastic through it all. I highly recommend her.

Great Doctor, not so competent office staff.

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. Plummer was recommended to me by a friend who is a nurse. I am comfortable with Dr. Plummer, she is caring and seems genuinely concerned. I am just a little upset with how the office operations are run. I went in for an exam, had some test done, they were supposed to call me with results, they never did and I tried calling them for over a week to get my results and when someone finally returned my phone call, I had to ask this person to review all my information. I was first told I had one type of infection and I had to ask about the second test, and was told "well let me check, on oh yeah, you have another type of infection as well". Had I not had the wherewithall to be on top of this would I have gotten the complete results? I may be wrong, but I don't feel this is the way a professional medical practice should operate. I am seriously considering seeking out another doctor, problem is, will I encounter more of the same? And if I want my medical records transferred to another doctor they charge a fee beginning at $25 to do that. Why does healthcare have to be so frustrating and puzzling today?

Posted on August 16th, 2010

She has a nice manner when when you first meet her, but definitely get a second opinion. I wish I would have done so.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Plummer for 12 years now. I had tried many doctors before I found her and wouldn't go to any other Dr. besides her. She's got a great bedside manner, listens to what I have to say and takes my concerns seriously. I would and I do recommend her to all of my friends looking for a great doctor for their needs.

The best doctor!

Posted on September 4th, 2008

Dr. Plummer, is the best doctor! She is a caring doctor, and takes her time with you! Also her nurse, Brandy is the best. Her healthcare is all around the best hands to be in with your pregnancys! Dr. Plummer will deliver all my children....well in the future, cause im fine with just one!

Posted on February 6th, 2017