Dr. Amy K Ramey Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amy K Ramey?

Absolutely no interest in patient, didn't even examine, took all the time in the world to get back to me. Would give 0 stars if I could. Horrible bedside manner. I'd rather a second grader be my doctor .

Liar and a fraud

This woman falsified her physician's notes and my medical records in order to have me committed to a psychiatric facility. She made up stuff and put words in my mouth. She ruined my life.

The best

The most kind and compassionate doctor that I have had to see. She sat down at the bedside and explained everything to me.

Very mean horrible bedside manner

Did not treat me with respect and totally just treated my like a low life and she was better than me. She is a horrible doctor and I would never recommend her to anyone. I HATE Grady hospital and all of their doctors but she is by far one of the worst. I have insurance where I never pay anything but because of her I got a bill because of a test she ordered that my insurance didn't approve. I f*cking hate her she needs a wake up call and to change her attitude and treat patients with respect your a doctors for Christ sakes frickin act like it and show all your patients respects like them or not.