Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy R Rouse Ho has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amy R Rouse Ho has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Amy R Rouse Ho has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amy R Rouse Ho is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Rouse I'm assuming is a good doctor on paper( which is why Rush hied her) however in erson she is anything but. She has no compassion which is surprising seeing as though she is a mom herself. I had a very rough high risk pregnancy and she was the most stoned face, cold hearted, downright ugly doctor that I have ever came into contact with. I don't know if my husband being a AA (Black) had anything to do with it but needless to say I did not go back.
I was transferred from my local ob's office to Dr. Rouse's office when I found out my identical twin boys had twin to twin transfusion syndrome. She was so kind, even though she was telling me all these terrible things she had a way about herself that made me feel calm and even though we thought we'd lose one of our sons she still gave me hope, she listened to everything I said, I was never rushed...he delivered my baby boys and I couldn't of been happier. If I was having more babies shed be the doc for me!!
Quack a doo...... She's at rush university medical center in Chicago treating high risk patients. She's about as bad as they come and I'm shocked this group hired her, considering they have renown doctors there. She needs to go back to school and learn compassion. She has none or an ounce of professionalism. Too bad, because its a good group despite her addition.
I really tried make excuses for her but after 10 minutes of her condescending tone and uneducated gibberish. I came to the conclusion that she wasn't just a tired or stressed doctor. She was a condescending, egotistical woman with racist tendencies. I will be seeking out another clinic if she is indicative of the type of doctors whc is now employing.
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Amy R Rouse Ho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdventist Hinsdale Hospital, 120 N Oak St, Hinsdale, IL
Dr. Amy R Rouse Ho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.