Dr. Amy Rouse Ho Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amy Rouse Ho?

Not for the faint of heart

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Dr. Rouse I'm assuming is a good doctor on paper( which is why Rush hied her) however in erson she is anything but. She has no compassion which is surprising seeing as though she is a mom herself. I had a very rough high risk pregnancy and she was the most stoned face, cold hearted, downright ugly doctor that I have ever came into contact with. I don't know if my husband being a AA (Black) had anything to do with it but needless to say I did not go back.

Amazing women

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I was transferred from my local ob's office to Dr. Rouse's office when I found out my identical twin boys had twin to twin transfusion syndrome. She was so kind, even though she was telling me all these terrible things she had a way about herself that made me feel calm and even though we thought we'd lose one of our sons she still gave me hope, she listened to everything I said, I was never rushed...he delivered my baby boys and I couldn't of been happier. If I was having more babies shed be the doc for me!!

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Quack a doo...... She's at rush university medical center in Chicago treating high risk patients. She's about as bad as they come and I'm shocked this group hired her, considering they have renown doctors there. She needs to go back to school and learn compassion. She has none or an ounce of professionalism. Too bad, because its a good group despite her addition.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Total waste of time doctor. Is extremely unprofessional and rude. Her ignorance when working with high risk patients is unfortunate. Would never recommend her. She has moved to rush university hospital in Chicago, il. Im shocked that she actually is helping sick women with their pregnancies.

Not all she's cracked up to be

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I really tried make excuses for her but after 10 minutes of her condescending tone and uneducated gibberish. I came to the conclusion that she wasn't just a tired or stressed doctor. She was a condescending, egotistical woman with racist tendencies. I will be seeking out another clinic if she is indicative of the type of doctors whc is now employing.

Posted on January 16th, 2011

Dr Rouse is an absolutely terrible physician. Her knowledge is questionable and she uses her own opinion (which contradicts other physicians) to guide her practice. It is unfortunate that she has joined an excellent group at Rush, but her partners are all great physicians so still worth seeing. Her attitude towards us was very negative and condescending and she treated us like idiots, although what we were saying was supported by others in the group. I did not feel like she had our best interest in mind and definitely do not recommend her to anyone.

Fabulous Perinatologist

Posted on January 13th, 2010

Dr. Rouse was so great, I got the greatest care from Magella Medical Group, I wish I was still pregnant so I could see her again! Fabulous bedside manner.

Posted on November 15th, 2016