Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy S Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amy S Hayes has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Amy S Hayes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amy S Hayes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Hayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1987
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Amy S Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO Rural NV
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarson Medical Group, 1475 Medical Pkwy, Carson City, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy S Hayes in this video.
Dr. Amy S Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carson City, NV.