Dr. Amy Sapp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Sapp?

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Unfortunately as with most Dr.'s this era, one's type ins. dictates time, depth & spectrum of encounter with her. I know I am not her only Pt. but I wish each encounter was not as though she is just learning what is going on with me.

Looking for new Pediatrician, I am very disappointed with this practice

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr. Sapp has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to pediatrics, but what I've noticed is that if you disagree with her she has a tendency to become defensive and insulting. She also has a tendency to push her views repeatedly on us as parents. We had another doctor during one visit who was just as pushy and quite rude, and I did not appreciate when I had to make an on-the day appointment for my child that I was given an appointment with a NP intern and a NP who just recently finished her internship. I was given wrong information by one, and was not instructed on proper doses for an 18 month old. The issue was a bewilderment to them and they didn't seem concerned with looking into it but rather content with not knowing and they did not instruct me to make a follow up appointment for my child which I was informed about when I checked out. Also, the receptionists are very unprofessional and pushy, so this is a general review about the entire practice and not just Dr. Sapp.

Posted on December 7th, 2014