Dr. Amy Schneider Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amy Schneider?

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr Schneider was the doctor on call when my second baby was born, I had gone to a different office for my prenatal visits. I was initially upset that my doctor wasn't coming in, but in the end I liked Dr Schneider better than my regular OB! Wish I would have gone there in the first place. If I have a 3rd baby I will!

Great doctor!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Amy just delivered our first baby and I couldnt have asked for a better experience! She has the best bedside manner! My birth plan was to have a natural delivery and I was so happy to find a doctor who was supportive and caring. i would recommend her to my friends and family and definately anyone who is having a baby!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Terrible. Wrong diagnosis caused me to lose my fertility at 25 years old. Bedside manner was horrific.

MKT

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Schneider for a breast lump. She was very thorough in both the exam and history. I did not feel rushed at all. I have also seen her in the past for regular Pap tests and she always spent time explaining things to me. She did use the computer in the room to document while she was with me, but also explained what testing was ordered and what the note said, which I appreciated. I would definitely recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

Don't understand how Schneider gets good reviews.

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I'm amazed that most people like this doctor. She is indeed very friendly, but she spends almost all of your appointment with her with her head buried in a computer screen. I've been to her for several years and recently switched to a different doctor who actually spends time examining and talking to me! Amy flies in and out of appointments and last year I figured that she spent under one minute examining me and talking to me. I've never been to such an inattentive physician. And she did this for each appointment for years until I gave up on her. I'm going to a different gyn now who is the real deal and the difference is huge. Perhaps most of Amy's patients are younger people who don't know the difference between a doctor who pays attention and one that doesn't spend time with you. I don't question Scheider's knowledge, but I do feel that one day she's going to miss something big because she didn't spend enough time with the patient.

Great bedside manner and a sweet person!

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I loved my experience with Dr. Schneider! She followed me during my 2nd pregnancy and was amazing! Being over 35 and pregnant, she did not make me feel like I was a senior citizen having a baby, which is the way other doctors can make you feel when you fall in the "advanced maternal age" catagory. I felt like we clicked and she made me feel relaxed (I have a bit of white coat syndrome). She knows her stuff, yet is humble and super down to earth. Love this doctor, you won't be disappointed!

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Cannot say enough good things about her. Excellent doctor and a very nice person, too!

Love Dr. Schneider

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Schneider! I had a very bad experience with another doctor for my first pregnancy so I was very careful in choosing my next Dr. But I can say she exceeded my expectations. She was very sweet, kind, and caring. I liked that she let me be in control at all times. She was always very informative when I had questions. She is highly recommended in my book!

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Dr Schneider is a fantastic physician. I actually switched doctors midway through my pregnancy and was so happy I did! She is so well-informed, extremely upbeat and most importantly- willing to share information. This is my first pregnancy and I had so many questions and she was so reassuring. I was thoroughly impressed with her knowledge base (about current guidelines and recent studies/facts about the do's and don't's of pregnancy) as well. It's so important to have a physician that is helpful, proactive and gives you time. She was actually as excited as I was about my pregnancy, which was a change from my previous physician who treated me like any other rote patient that she has seen. I would highly recommend her!

Posted on December 12th, 2017