- Saint Peters University Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy S Boutsikaris MD
Dr. Amy S Boutsikaris, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Amy S Boutsikaris has 2 locations
Dr. Amy S Boutsikaris has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Amy S Boutsikaris Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Amy S Boutsikaris
Dr. Boutsikaris graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2008. She works in New Brunswick, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Boutsikaris is affiliated with Saint Peters University Hospital.