Have you seen Dr. Amy Soloman?

f you're looking for an empathetic GI physician Dr. Solomon may not be the right fit for you. Although, everyones needs are different That being said, she is a good doctor & a nice person but very direct & to the point. Sometimes you’re left feeling like just another patient or number while she's on to the next patient. The main reason for the 2-star review is because there were a couple of very important tests I had done that fell through the cracks (i.e. blood work & an ultra sound) for which she ordered. When I requested copies of the test results for another specialist to review, I was told that Dr. Solomon's office never received or even read the results 3 months after they were completed. I assumed, no news is good news, because that's what I have been told in the past. I was also told If there is anything concerning or serious Dr. Solomon will call you. I never received a phone call because they did not obtain my tests results during a time when they were transitioning from one practicing physician's group to another. Had I known my tests results were not transferred over by the previous group that Dr. Solomon belonged to, I would have personally picked them up from radiology & hand delivered them to Dr. Solomon's office, but no one made me aware that our important paper work & records were being held up during the transition. It was very disappointing, to say the least. Fortunately, everything was fine & my tests were normal, but I can't help but think, what if there was something serious going on and I needed immediate treatment. I understand we're human & we all make mistakes, so hopefully this is something her office can learn from, while I too, learned a valuable lesson from this. In the future, I will no longer "assume" everything is okay w/tests results when I don't hear back from the doctor's office. Instead, I’ll follow up on my own. I do wish Dr. Solomon & her staff the very best, but from here on out, I will be seeking treatment elsewhere.

Awesome Doctor!!! Great Staff!!!

She is very nice and explained everything to me that I needed to know. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this office.

One of the best Doctors I've visited.

Routine Colonoscopy

Was very professional and explained procedure completely. After procedure, there was a complete care plan and photo's with recommendations for a diet. This was my 5th colonoscopy and I never had this sort of thorough treatment and follow up.

Dr. Amy Soloman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.

Dr. Amy Soloman Is this you?