Dr. Amy Sprole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Sprole?

Excellent

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I had surgery from Dr. Sprole on two occasions. The service was absolutely first class and the results were better by far than I thought possible. Five star rating for sure.

Most Wonderful

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr Sprole is a wonderful Dr and surgeon. I had a reconstruction and could not be happier with the results. She and her staff were always professional and very kind. She was sensitive to my concerns and explained everything she was going to do. I highly recommend her.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Sprole performed surgery on my face and it turned out perfectly.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

had a canser wart on finger she did a great job of taking it off

So happy with Breast augmentation

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I am two weeks post breast augmentation and I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Sprole. She is kind and confident in her abilities. She answered every question patiently and I enjoy her very much. My surgery went well, the staff is fantastic.

New look New Confidence

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I had a breast reduction, after many years of neck, shoulder and back pain. Had heard stories about reductions causing horrible scaring and disfigurement of the breast. I am so happy with my results!! if your on the fence about having this surgery, don't be! Dr. Sprole is a excellent Dr. I was searching for a preferred provider for my surgery, I found her on this site actually, and felt that she was my pick after reading the reviews. Very happy I made the step of having this surgery done. Excellent Dr. and great staff!

Finally a doctor that really cares!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Dr. Sprole is an amazing surgeon. She took the time to actually listen to me and my problems. She gave me multiple options and talked me through making the best surgical decision for me. Her staff is amazing. Her nurses are verying caring and always smiling. I would suggest Dr. Sprole to everyone.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Sprole is one of those rare physicians who exhibits exceptional levels of professionalism, precision, perfectionism, and expertise in the field of plastic surgery, but also takes the time to listen to her patients and answer every question. She has a fabulous bedside manner; is quite approachable, and has a wonderful sense of humor. She respects her patients, ways keeping their dignity and needs in mind. I recommend Dr. Sprole to everyone who needs a fabulous plastic surgeon.

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Sprole was very professional and an outstanding surgeon. My procedure went very well and I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I visited 3 plastic surgeons in the Wichita for my breast augmentation. I chose Dr. Sprole because of her excellent bedside manner. She has wonderful credentials and many of my friends have gone to her. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Sprole.

Posted on December 12th, 2010

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE CONSIDERING PLASTIC SURGERY. IN MY OPINION,SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THIS AREA. SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT HOW YOUR SURGERY LOOKS IN THE END AND THAT IS WHAT PLASTIC SURGERY IS ALL ABOUT. IT IS NOT ONE OF THE QUESTIONS LISTED ON THIS SURVEY BUT SHOULD BE FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A PLASTIC SURGEON. OTHERS MAY HAVE GOOD SCORES BUT HOW RESULTS ARE MY PRIORITY!

Posted on November 16th, 2010

I recently had Dr. Sprole give me a breast augmentation. She was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I was concerned with the amount of time I would have to take off from work but she helped me schedule a convenient time. I couldn't be happier with the results and my husband is excited too !