Dr. Amy Stenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Stenson?

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Mean. Rude. Lacks empathy.

doesn't take time to know situation

Posted on March 14th, 2016

She spent about 5 minutes with me before telling me there was going to be no fix to my pain. She didn't do an exam, ask many questions, or get to know my exact situation. She then told me that the 12 years of pain I have had is not considered chronic and I should continue to "live with it".

Exceptional and unique doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I saw Dr. Stenson after problems with the course I wanted for my second pregnancy. She was absolutely remarkable. I'm not a big fan of doctors to begin with, she was very personable, very caring, while being very impressive in the care provided. I have had 4 other OBGYN's in the past 10 years and none compare with her. Really would expect to see a 4/4 star rating on here for her because I truly consider her an extraordinary doctor, especially at UCLA where the human touch can sometimes be absent.

Best doctor ever.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

For years, I have been dealing with fibroids and other issues. Dr. Stenson came in and spent so much time with me the office staff had left. I was the last Patient of the day, but she was great. AWESOME VISIT

Great

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I have endometriosis and looked long and hard for a doctor that I felt confident in as well as comfortable. One thing that really stands out for me is how Dr. Stenson can "level" with you. She is honest, yet kinda and compassionate. She doesn't speak to you in a way where you walk away feeling confused. She knows how to articulate to her patients without talking down to them yet thoroughly explaining what is going on. I truly adore her.

She is amazing!

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I saw this Dr. stenson at UCLA OBGYN clinic. I have fibroids and am a very large woman. She was so kind and very knowledgeable! I will never be nervous or intimidated to have a pap smear again!Thank you Dr. Stenson!

Late and Acts Inappropriately

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I was referred to her for a procedure. I had to take OTC painkillers before the procedure. Due to having to wait over an hour past my scheduled appointment, they had worn off, making my procedure extremely unpleasant. She also introduces herself as "Amy" which I don't think is appropriate, and she made a comment about my being "a natural redhead." I won't be seeing her again if I can help it.

Dismissive

Posted on June 7th, 2011

I found Dr Stenson to be dismissive of my endometriosis as she considered it "not bad enough" for further treatment. I have had two laporoscopies and no relief. I am disappointed, but not surprised.

Posted on October 20th, 2009

An excellent doctor. I had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Dr Stenson.

Posted on March 9th, 2017