Have you seen Dr. Amy B Tindol?

Outstanding Internist!!!

Dr. Tindol is always so professional and friendly. She has a wealth of knowledge and if there is an area that she is not real sure on she will refer or check with other physicians. As with all physicians there are times when the wait time is longer than anticipated but she is always apologetic and friendly. Her staff is excellent s well! We have seen her for over 8 years and have NEVER been dissatisfied or disappointed!!!

Outstanding!

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Tindol for many years and have nothing to say about her other than we think she is an outstanding physician! She is very friendly, very professional, very thorough, easy to talk with and concerned and caring.

Deligates too much to her staff

I called to get an appointment for a yearly test to get my new prescription. At first I was told it would be two months to see the doctor. I said that I would not have enough of my prescription to last that long and I only need the blood test done. They told me that I should have my pharmacy call or I could call to get an extension on the prescription. I said to the girl that I am talking to you right now, doesn't that qualify as me calling you? The girl giggled and said that I could come in for just the blood test. I said that I would do that within the next week. less than a week later, I went to the office and told the receptionist that I was there to have the test for my prescription renewal. She called back to the Dr. office and then told me to go on back to the lab. I had the blood test done, paid my co-pay and left. Today, 5 days later I felt that they should have called me to let me know that all was OK and that the new prescription had been called in to the pharmacy. Apparently the doctor leaves the ordering of the tests to her staff. The girl that I spoke to told me that she didn't order the right test and I will have to return and do it again and pay the co-pay again. I am furious to say the least. I think that the girl who the doctor let order the test should have to pay my co-pay, but that won't happen. If I could give a negative rating I would do that.

Long time patient

I have been seeing Dr Tindol since she first opened her practice. She is very smart, thorough, and a good, cautious diagnostician. She seems to be current with her medical knowledge and resarch. I am comfortable with her being my primary doctor altho I need to see specialists out of town for my conditions. The newly organized staff at HTIM is not nearly so great. The hospital bought out this practice, cut lots of corners, made hospitalists out of half the doctors & it will never been the same as it used to be. That being said, Dr Tindol makes the best of it and Im proud to have her for my doctor because I dont think she takes new patients.

Staff is dishonest

I am new to the brownwood community.My insurance provider infomations says the Dr. is taking new patients. I need to designate a new primary care provider.I went to the office and inquired about the Dr. and was imediately given 10 forms to fill out and was asked for my insurance card. I indicated I was seeking a new primary care Dr. as I was new the community, and I would prefer to make an appointment to have a short interview with the Dr. to make sure we each were a good fit. The office person excused themself and 5 minutes later a different person appeared and insisted they were no longer taking new paitents.I called the Texas Employees Retirement System about this and they put me on hold while they called the Dr. Office.They were told that they were takeing new patients, and said after I proved insurance, I could make an appointment to speak with the Dr.When I called, they gave information that did not agree with the Retirement System administrator.My research in the community indicates this is a very good Doctor.The Dr. probably has no idea of staff dishonesty. I would speculate, they never had such a request and would rather be dishonest, than find out how to deal with it.I would further speculate at this point that if the staff can be dishonest in this kind of fashion they might just use the same standards in billing the insurance carriers.

My main issue with this doctor is that it was hard to get an appt and then she changes it on a whim, even though it has been on the books two months. But overall, I have not been pleased.

Dr. Amy B Tindol is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brownwood, TX.

Dr. Amy B Tindol Is this you?