Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy Y Tso has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Amy Y Tso has the following 10 expertise
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Dr. Amy Y Tso is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Amy Y Tso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
Locations & DirectionsGreater Waterbury Retina LLC, 166 Waterbury Rd Ste 201, Prospect, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy Y Tso in this video.
Dr. Amy Y Tso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prospect, CT.