Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy A Vaughan II has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 38
After numerous visits, Dr. Vaughan never actually saw me. I was always passed off to her assistant. Two appointments, I was only seen by nurses who made me schedule ANOTHER appointment so I could see the assistant. I got no answers, my problem is unresolved, and unfortunately have a stack of bills to pay for NOTHING. I called in to see if another prescription could be called in for me, seeing as my condition has not changed and was told I would have to come in YET AGAIN. After fighting for awhile that I would be unable to get the time off, was told they could not help me. Oh, but they will be accepting my money for doing nothing.
The doctor was very kind and courteous to my son, was quick to diagnose the problem, showed me the results under the microscope, called in some mmedication for my son and offered to call in something for me even though I wasn't the official patient. The staff was great. You usually have to wait on a doctor if they spend any time at all with their patients.
Dr. Vaughan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Amy A Vaughan II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuntington Medical Associates, 6007 US Route 60 E Ste 130, Barboursville, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy A Vaughan II in this video.
Dr. Amy A Vaughan II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barboursville, WV.