Dr. Amy A Vaughan II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy A Vaughan II?

Upset and unfixed

After numerous visits, Dr. Vaughan never actually saw me. I was always passed off to her assistant. Two appointments, I was only seen by nurses who made me schedule ANOTHER appointment so I could see the assistant. I got no answers, my problem is unresolved, and unfortunately have a stack of bills to pay for NOTHING. I called in to see if another prescription could be called in for me, seeing as my condition has not changed and was told I would have to come in YET AGAIN. After fighting for awhile that I would be unable to get the time off, was told they could not help me. Oh, but they will be accepting my money for doing nothing.

Great

I love Dr. Vaughn, her PA and the whole staff. They are very kind and caring. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

get real

The doctor was very kind and courteous to my son, was quick to diagnose the problem, showed me the results under the microscope, called in some mmedication for my son and offered to call in something for me even though I wasn't the official patient. The staff was great. You usually have to wait on a doctor if they spend any time at all with their patients.

Average wait time is more than hour. Thats as high as it would allow a choice. Don't go when you have anything else to do that day. Be sure eat before and plan on spending several hours!

Very frustrating medical experience in every way possible.

I will never return to this office. I took my daughter there twice and that was too many. The second time, my grandmtoher was with us. She had an appt somewhere else after my daughter's appt. My plan was to take her to her doctor after my daughter's appt. We waited so long (about 2 hours) that it was time for my grandmother's appt. I had to leave my daughter there for about 15 minutes while I took my grandmother to her doctor. I told the nurse what I was doing and I left. When I got back Dr. Vaughn looked at me and said, "We've been waiting for you" in a very sarcastic manner. I could't believe it. She was waiting for me?!? I waited for her for 2 hours!! I guess her time is more valuable than mine!

Most unprofessional doctor

I am writing so that nobody else has to go through what I did with Dr. Vaughn. I am 60 years old. I recently started getting huge red places on my face and body. I went to Dr. Vaughn in hopes of finding a solution. I also have glocoma which means that I can not take steroids of any kind. Dr. Vaughn insisted on giving me steroids, which I refused. I visited Dr. Vaughn again in hopes of finding some solution. I had an appointment with her. She made me sit in her office until every last person left, hours after my appointment. She then called my name and as she walked me back the hall, she started yelling at me in front of her staff. She stated that I refused all treatments(even though her treatments were all steroid in form which I could not take). She told me to find another doctor and that they would not be able to help either. She was nasty and unprofessional. There is no reason to speak to another person in this manner period. Especially a client.