Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Fox MD
Dr. Amy Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Fox has 2 locations
410 Market St.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy Fox has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Amy Fox has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
12 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Amy Fox Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amy Fox's office for more information.
410 Market St. Chapel Hill, NC : (984) 974-3900
3921 Sunset Ridge Road Raleigh, NC : (984) 974-0900
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy Fox is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.