Dr. Amy L Wagelie Steffen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy L Wagelie Steffen?

Grateful Patient

Dr. Amy is an amazing doc who loves a challenge and is willing to look "outside the box" for answers. She correctly traced a long-standing problem I had with severe muscle spasms to a sulfite sensitivity, even though it was not presenting in a traditional way (such as asthma). I have had no muscle spasms since her diagnosis and being hypervigilant about sulfites in food and medicines. I went to many "top" docs in Tucson who told me there was no common denominator for my reactions and dismissed them. At wit's end, thoroughly discouraged and depressed, I ended up searching the internet for immunologists and came up with Dr. Amy's name. She is everything and more that AzMax says in his May 6, 2009 review. In addition, her office staff is very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Dr. Amy deserves major recognition for her skills and for showing this patient that all medical experiences don't have to be a nightmare! Five stars for Dr. Amy--she's the BEST!

Best doctor I've had!

Once you've had experiences with really rude or dismissive doctors, you can appreciate how awesome the good ones are! But either way, you'll appreciate the kindness of this doctor. Dr. Wagelie is super kind, respectful, and helpful with my concerns. She took a lot of time to explain things to me, and to problem solve with some minor issues that have really been affecting my life (like Post Nasal Drip voice) :/. I have to be honest I didn't think the shots would work, but after a year on them I already feel so much better. I used to be miserable with my allergies. She is also my role model as a doctor (I am interested in primary care and want to be connected to my patients like she is). She goes above and beyond. Thanks Dr. Wagelie!

Best in the West

My wife has seen Amy for the past three years and it is always a good experience. She is a wonderful doctor and person. She takes her time with you and you can ask any questions you may have. She never rushes and has an excellient bedside manner. She is also the only doctor my wife has had that will call you at home to see how you are doing. If you have allergy problems and want an excellient doctor Amy is the one you need to see...

The Real Deal

If you need an immunologist or allergist, this is your doctor. She is caring, takes the time needed, and will pursue your problem aggressively.She diagnosed my genetic condition which had been "missed" by every doctor I had seen in my lifetime of 46 years. Because of her diligence, I can now receive the treatment I really need.

You won't find a better allergist

Dr. Wagelie-Steffen has an awesome bedside manner. She asks about your family and remembers so much about her patients. She takes the time to explain everything and allows you to ask as many questions as you need to. I wish I could have her as my PCP. Her office staff if professional, personable, and highly capable. You won't find a better bunch of people in one place.