Dr. Amy S Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy S Walker?

The most sincere, practical and diligent of all medical pactitioners that i have known in my 35 plus years as an adult-- and I have a family full of doctors too.

Great doctor

Great doctor. Real personal attention.

2 month wait to get in to see the doctor. 1 month for other doctors in the practice. Just moved here so I hope this is not standard.

everything you want in a GP

Dr. Walker has been my family physician for over 10 years. I have moved my home a few times over the years, however I have stuck by her and have opted to keep her as my GP. She has an excellent bedside manner, she takes the time to talk to you about any issue you have (even ask about your family!). She takes all of my concerns to heart and has always referred me when she thought she needed a more expert opinion. I have recommended her to almost anyone asking about a physician. I am not a huge fan of the practices of the office (out of her control) however she has always helped me with "work arounds" the office bureaucracy when needed. I have a chronic illness and therefore use her services more often than most. HIGHLY recommended.