Dr. Amy Waronker Silverstein Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amy Waronker Silverstein?

Out in left field

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr has a nasty attitude. She did not even check my neck, yet on her report it says she did. Did not go over other Medical information with me, when on her report falsely States she did. No class, cursing like a banci in front of me. Need to get your head out of your ___.

The Days of Diabetics

Posted on August 8th, 2012

In a time when finding an Endocrinologist accepting new patients is rare, I found her and her office a blessing. In need of Prescriptions and guidance concerning my Diabeties, I found my family Doctor wanting, and my options much more diverse with Dr. Waronker. I could wish for a longer time to discuss problems, this I found as a short coming, but understaning the fact that diabeties has grown from 9 million to 24 million in space of 10 years, it is a miracle she has time to see anyone at all. I would recommend her to anyone neding care.

review