Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Wechsler
Dr. Amy Wechsler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Psychiatry. Dr. Wechsler is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. Dr. Wechsler has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Wechsler has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Amy Wechsler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.