Dr. Amy R Wexler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy R Wexler?

Lack of professionalism across all levels at this office. The final straw for me was hearing one of the doctor's assistants in the hallway disparaging a three or four year old child/patient. They lost our business.

Great Doctor

I took my daughter to Dr. Amy Wexler who informed me it was to early for surgery and I should wait to see how it developed. Being a parent I sought out another highly rated doctor and took my daughter there for a 2nd opinion. She had surgery. I am now finding out less then a year later she needs another surgery. Lessoned learned had I trusted Dr. Wexler's diagnosis I would not be in the situation I am in.

she was teh obnly one that caught early eanough that when my dayghter was 1 yrs ikd that she couldnt see out of her left eye! she has been a doc to my brother at the same age and found that out to !! i love going to her and so do my kids!!!!

helped with contacts

My 8 yr. old daughter was very motivated to get contacts altho she is generally considered too young, and Dr. Wexler correctly diagnosed and gave her contacts that have worked perfectly. I wasn't too happy with the initial person who worked with us on fittings so my suggestion is comment earlier and get someone helpful. The Dr., however, was very helpful and gave us lots of good pointers...we are happily continuing to use her services

Please don't take your child to this doctor. She incorrectly diagnosed my daughter and prescribed the wrong glasses.

Pleasant and Professional. Very Caring! Surgery went well and scar is almost gone after two weeks from the surgery date.

The Doctor touched my 5 year old son's eye with an eyedropper during a routine eye exam. The next day he had Pink Eye. We returned to the office to complain and were charged for another visit.

Dr. Amy R Wexler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.