Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy M Nett MD
Dr. Amy M Nett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Berkeley, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy M Nett has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy M Nett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Amy M Nett has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Do not waste your money
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy M Nett - Posted on January 17th, 2018
I attended CCFM & was completely dismayed by the information that you receive back as a patient, after spending thousands of dollars on testing, appointments and travel costs. You provide over 8 pages of detailed medical information and symptoms and all you leave with is a generic (at best) requirement to do more testing and without any explanation on your current healthy issues. I cannot comment to the other practitioners in the practice but do not waste your money.
12 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Amy M Nett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amy M Nett's office for more information.
300 Pasteur Dr Stanford, CA : (650) 723-7535
2414 Ashby Ave Ste 201 Berkeley, CA : (510) 610-2256
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy M Nett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stanford, CA.