- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical East
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy D Young-Snodgrass MD
Dr. Amy D Young-Snodgrass, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with another office in Loma Linda, CA. Their specialties include Forensic Psychiatry, Pediatrics.
Dr. Amy D Young-Snodgrass has 2 locations
Dr. Amy D Young-Snodgrass has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amy D Young-Snodgrass has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Dr. Amy D Young-Snodgrass Accepts the Following Insurance
- 700 E Gilbert St San Bernardino , CA (909) 382-3535
- 11175 Campus St Loma Linda , CA 92350
More about Dr. Amy D Young-Snodgrass
Dr. Young-Snodgrass works in San Bernardino, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Forensic Psychiatry and Pediatrics. Dr. Young-Snodgrass is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical East.