Dr. Amylyn L Crawford Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Amylyn L Crawford?

Can't get in to see her

I have been a patient Dr.Crawford for a long time but u can't get in to see her they tell u be the first to call and if your not oh well its rediculess I have just started going to urgent care and taking my kids there and those doctors care its not can't see u or it will be 3 to4 months to get in u could be dead by that timed and what is up with the knocking on the door she said it was her nurse letting her know she been in the room long enough really while your talking to your docter you hear one of her staff knocking and keep doing it tell she comes out or says something to them why would you do that all ànd all yes she pretty good docter but changes need to be made

I had been Diagnosed in the past with a few major illness, and then started seeing her, after YEARS of seeing her, she didnt have any clue of my medical history. and refused to even look at my old Drs files. even went as far to say nothing was wrong with me. made me wonder why have been getting disabilty all these years and with other drs, medical care for my illnesses. i'm 6'1" 200lbs her main thing was always informing me i was over weight and need exercise.

Wonderful, caring, doctor takes time to listen and really tries to take the best care possible. Would recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone.

Wrong Dianosis

Although I was having heart failure and kfidney failure,she refused to send me to a hospital. She said I just had pneumonia.I ;could have died if I followed her advice.