Dr. An-Shyang S Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. An-Shyang S Tsai?

Great doctors, great clinic but staff members needs to upgrade their service

Dr. Tsai and Dr. Cho are both great doctors. Excellent i would have to say but their staff are very poor with face to face conversation. Staff members are never smiling, never greets you, and not very approachable. The staff members always looks like they dont want to work. Overall they get you in and out fast. When there is a emergency they always have a next day appointment available.

WORST DOCTOR

THIS DOCTOR IS THE WORST EVER! I DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT HIS LICENCE! HE HAS 34 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE BUT I DON'T SEE ANY "DOCTOR" IN HIM! I THINK HE SHOULD GO TAKE HIS LICENSE AGAIN! I MEANT IT! WHENEVER I GO SEE HIM, HE DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO SEE US! WE TRIED TO SWITCH OUT FROM HIM, BUT HE TOOK US BACK!

A non-professional DOCTOR!!!!

I've never seen a doctor this bad!! I went to him and he said nothing was wrong with me but I didn't believe him so I went to another doctor just to make sure. The other doctor found something seriously wrong with me....I've could've been dead!! TOO MAD TO TYPE ANYMORE EVEN THOUGH THERE'S MORE BAD THINGS TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT WHAT A BAD DOCTOR HE REALLY IS!!!!!!

A Bad Doctor

Dr. Tsai does not care about his patients. He thinks that everything is normal or nothing with the patient even when there is a problem. He even said "you guys wasted my time" before to his patients. What kind of doctor is this? He needs to take time to listen to the patients and actually look closely at each patient's problems no matter if its minor or major.

Dr. Tsai was my pediatrician and now he is all three of my children's doctor. He is very efficient (not to be confused with rushing or not caring) and can immediately diagnose what is wrong because of his extensive experience. He has never been wrong and is more knowledgeable than my son's other specialized doctors (i.e. ENT doctor) and emergency room doctors. I trust his advice and expertise immensely and would not trust my children to any other doctor. His staff is friendly and always very helpful as well. They always remember us by name and are extremely efficient as well.

Dr. An-Shyang S Tsai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.