Highly Dissatisfied

Great Doctor

Doctor Oliva completed my cataract on both eyes. My vision has improved tremendously. Recovery time was minimal. Will for ever be thankful . Great job!!!!!

Laser cataract removal and lens implant. Professional, qualified specialist.

great doctor!

I recently saw Dr. Oliva for blurred vision. Dr. Oliva took time out of her day to explain to me what was going on. She recommended surgery for cataracts and explained in detail what was going to happen. This was important to me because my eyes are very sensitive and the procedure made me nervous. Since the surgery, my vision is improved tremendously. I hgihly recommend this doctor and this office.

Dr. Ana-Maria M Oliva is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.