Dr. Ana Bracilovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ana Bracilovic?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Eliminate spine/tailbone/back pain with spinal/tailbone injections - painless

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Excellent doctor! I had three Princeton area orthopedic surgeons look at my painful tailbone to no avail, although one gave me three wonderful cortisone injections. Lived with aching hip pain for about twelve years and excruciating tailbone pain for six months or more. These doctors have new high-tech solutions for your spine and joint problems! They gave me injections that gave instant relief to the hip and tailbone. Race to this beautiful office and these nice, very well-educated specialists. Hoping not to need tailbone surgery anymore. Smiled happily when I left the office.

Posted on September 25th, 2009

She listened to my concerns and promptly described potential diagnosis. I made some tests and was she was correct in her diagnosis.I got a call the same day I went for my tests and was received in her office again right away. She called me a week later to find out if I was feeling better!!It was a GREAT experience.

Posted on February 19th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very caring.

Excellent, caring doctor.