Have you seen Dr. Ana M Bracilovic?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

She really delivers!

A year after a total hip replacement, I had put on weight and was back on the cane. Arthritis and bursitis pain in the old hip and knees was causing me a lot of discomfort. It only took a few minutes with Dr. Ana to realize that she was actually listening to what I was explaining. She asked questions about exactly how and where my problems were. Then she did a hands on examination and explained exactly what she was doing and later explained in detail what she thought was causing various pain and offered possible solution options. And she does the examination every time I have seen her, not relying on a previous visit. She always explains the options , and listens carefully to any concerns. And I mean SHE REALLY LISTENS and does not simply dismiss feelings or fears. Dr. Ana has never rushed me through an appointment. She is never judgmental. She wants to make her patients feel better and has been more than willing to put in the time and patience to get me back to feeling like a whole person. So before you give up, please give Dr Ana a visit. I have recommended her to two other women who travel over an hour to see her and have thanked me profusely for suggesting her services. She is a GREAT DOCTOR!

Eliminate spine/tailbone/back pain with spinal/tailbone injections - painless

Excellent doctor! I had three Princeton area orthopedic surgeons look at my painful tailbone to no avail, although one gave me three wonderful cortisone injections. Lived with aching hip pain for about twelve years and excruciating tailbone pain for six months or more. These doctors have new high-tech solutions for your spine and joint problems! They gave me injections that gave instant relief to the hip and tailbone. Race to this beautiful office and these nice, very well-educated specialists. Hoping not to need tailbone surgery anymore. Smiled happily when I left the office.

She listened to my concerns and promptly described potential diagnosis. I made some tests and was she was correct in her diagnosis.I got a call the same day I went for my tests and was received in her office again right away. She called me a week later to find out if I was feeling better!!It was a GREAT experience.

Excellent doctor. Very caring.

Excellent, caring doctor.

Dr. Ana M Bracilovic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.