Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ana E Campo has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
Showing 5 of 6
I saw her three times to give her a chance while she tried to lead me into a diagnosis. Didn't listen, pigeonholed me. Has no depth, its like she was reading from a list in her head. "But don't you think you have..." and "It sounds like you have....wouldn't you agree?" No, I wouldn't, and neither did the much better psychiatrist I went to after I left her. I don't even want to think what would have happened if I had just "tried this pill and lets see" like she wanted me to. After, I looked up "top docs" (she's listed) and hospitals pay their doctors to refer each other in order to have bragging rights - her chair is a sheister that was hauled in front of congress. Also, the medical school she went to (CETEC) was shut down for selling diplomas. Good for her for being successful despite being a bad doctor, but you should steer clear.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Ana E Campo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLifesynch, 3225 Aviation Ave, Miami, FL
Dr. Ana E Campo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.