Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ana R Cherry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Adolescent Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This is the first doctor I've found since my favorite doctor left his practice that I am comfortable with who listens to me who does test to find out different ailments I may say I have to spend time to learn what hurts me before just prescribing medicine to me and I appreciate that thank you dr. Cherry
She clearly gets paid based on number of visits. There were several issues that I needed to discuss, and she told me she didn't have the time - and that I'd have to schedule several appointments to go through everything. I told her it wasn't easy for me to take time off of work that often, and asked if we could just schedule more time on the next appointment. She told me no, that she couldn't spend more than 20 minutes with a patient. I don't know if that is her rule or North Bay's rule - but it is a horrible rule. She made me feel like my medical issues were nothing but a huge inconvenience for her! Would not recommend her to anyone. In general, the rest of the staff is very nice and easy to deal with.
She was rude and made me feel extremely uncomfortable I had schedule a physical and check up and had been in pain for months now and I was trying to explain my symptoms and her responses were always cold and indirect. Her words to me at the end were "ok let's wrap this is up I only give patients 20 minutes each" and when I questioned her response she said "if this is going to take long I don't think I'm the best option as your physician"
This physician came very highly recommended to me by friends who are Dr. Cherry's colleagues in the medical field. I felt that while Dr. Cherry seemed attentive to my medical history, once my ten minutes were up, my appointment came to an abrupt halt and she left me so that she could attend to her next appointment. I don't know if I would go back to her or recommend her to others.
Dr. Cherry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Dr. Ana R Cherry accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Bay Center Primary Care, 421 Nut Tree Rd, Vacaville, CA
Dr. Ana R Cherry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.