Dr. Ana R Cherry Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ana R Cherry?

Good listener

I love this doctor. She treats you with respect and is a good listener. I've been going to her for a few years now and have always had a great experience.

Good very good doctor

This is the first doctor I've found since my favorite doctor left his practice that I am comfortable with who listens to me who does test to find out different ailments I may say I have to spend time to learn what hurts me before just prescribing medicine to me and I appreciate that thank you dr. Cherry

Disappointed

She clearly gets paid based on number of visits. There were several issues that I needed to discuss, and she told me she didn't have the time - and that I'd have to schedule several appointments to go through everything. I told her it wasn't easy for me to take time off of work that often, and asked if we could just schedule more time on the next appointment. She told me no, that she couldn't spend more than 20 minutes with a patient. I don't know if that is her rule or North Bay's rule - but it is a horrible rule. She made me feel like my medical issues were nothing but a huge inconvenience for her! Would not recommend her to anyone. In general, the rest of the staff is very nice and easy to deal with.

She was rude and made me feel extremely uncomfortable I had schedule a physical and check up and had been in pain for months now and I was trying to explain my symptoms and her responses were always cold and indirect. Her words to me at the end were "ok let's wrap this is up I only give patients 20 minutes each" and when I questioned her response she said "if this is going to take long I don't think I'm the best option as your physician"

This physician came very highly recommended to me by friends who are Dr. Cherry's colleagues in the medical field. I felt that while Dr. Cherry seemed attentive to my medical history, once my ten minutes were up, my appointment came to an abrupt halt and she left me so that she could attend to her next appointment. I don't know if I would go back to her or recommend her to others.

Dr. Ana R Cherry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.