More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ana R De Aguiar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 24
There is a reason why you wait in that office : DR Ana is GREAT !!! Good doctors are popular and normally very busy . Be concern if there is no waiting time for a physician . Maybe the doctor is no so great . I rather wait for a pediatrician who is going to solve the problem and knows what is doing . Very good doctor, caring, excellent bedside manners . Friendly staff . Seen many others and think she is the best . In the past we waited about the same time in other offices to see a mediocre pediatrician who did not care much about patients or even worse , rude Nurse Practicioners without medical education and absolutely no compassion
If I am reviewing the Dr, she is a very good doctor, could spend a little bit more time with you. In reviewing her office, they need a new system and thats the reason why I changed physicians, you have a 8 am appt but like other have said you wait 3 hours for a 5minute appt. when you have a child you can wait that long to see a dr. specially when it looks like it is a first come first serve basis regarding if you have an appt or not.
When making a appointment make sure to clear up about 3-4 hours of your time even if you make an 8am appointment you won't get out until at least 11 the staff is very good Dr. Ana spends only about 5-10 min of that 3 hours and doesn't spend the time to discuss issues with the patients I switched to another doctor and found out my son has a hearing problem consider other doctors
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Ana R De Aguiar accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSunnyside Pediatrics, 4420 Conlin St Ste 301, Metairie, LA
Dr. Ana R De Aguiar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.