Dr. Ana I Gonzalez Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ana I Gonzalez?

The Best

Excellent bedside manner, takes her time, extremely knowledgeable in her field, and overall an wonderful individual.

Excellent dermatological care

I've been seeing Dr. Gonzalez annually for a skin checkup each year for ten years. She is always friendly and conversational when I am there and interested in what is happening in my life. She found one squamous cell cancer at an early stage and removed it (no recurrences). She has frequently removed unsightly keratoses at my request. She has offered many helpful suggestions about maintaining my skin health. I highly recommend her.

A+

I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.

great doctor

I saw Dr. Gonzalez because I had acne and it was leaving a lot of scarring. The staff is extremely organized and you dont have to wait long. 10-15 minutes tops! I saw Dr. Gonzalez and she was very polite and asked me plenty of questions regarding my skin and any concerns. She addressed each of the issues individually and gave me a bag of samples to start off with. She also prescribed some medications and scheduled to meet me in 6 weeks. Six weeks later my acne had improved, but not as fast as she had hoped so she prescribed a different regime which worked within two weeks! She also gave me coupons for the prescription medicine whcih knocked off about 30 dollars. She is a great doctor and extremely patient.

Dr. Ana I Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.