Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ana M Hernandez Silen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I agree with one of the "front office" reviews when the office was located on Noel Ranch Road. I really like having Doctor Hernandez as my primary care physican, but one of the front office staff personnel was always was rude (in person and on the phone) . I had mentioned this to Doctor Hernandez a few times, but I don't think it was ever resolved. The new office that is located on SA Cyn in Anaheim Hills is very nice, it's a pleasure to call and to be greeted by the new office staff (thank you Doctor Hernandez for eliminating the bad apple).
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
8 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Ana M Hernandez Silen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHoward Center For Womens Health, 1948 Old Ocilla Rd, Tifton, GA
Dr. Ana M Hernandez Silen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tifton, GA.