Dr. Ana M Hernandez Silen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ana M Hernandez Silen?

Front Office

I agree with one of the "front office" reviews when the office was located on Noel Ranch Road. I really like having Doctor Hernandez as my primary care physican, but one of the front office staff personnel was always was rude (in person and on the phone) . I had mentioned this to Doctor Hernandez a few times, but I don't think it was ever resolved. The new office that is located on SA Cyn in Anaheim Hills is very nice, it's a pleasure to call and to be greeted by the new office staff (thank you Doctor Hernandez for eliminating the bad apple).

The doctor is very upfront and professional. I woud recommend her to everyone needing gyn care.