Dr. Ana M Komotar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ana M Komotar?

$91 for reviewing my application

To charge $91 to review my application is an unreasonable charge. What did I receive from this consultation? Nothing -- so why should I pay? I called the doctor's billing and the doctor's office to dispute the charges and was told since Komotar is a specialist she can bill for a consultation. Reviewing my application is not worth $91.

ana is useless

She was very rude and tried to belitte my mother because she is on Medicaid. Unfortunately My mother had to go on medicaid recently because she needs medical insurance. Ana told my mom that she is wasting tax payers money and she didn't want to treat her. Well my brothers,sisters, and I all pay our taxes so I think my mother has every right to be on Medicaid because she needs it. Ana needs to learn something about compasion.