Is Dr. Ana Rodriguez the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ana Rodriguez MD
Dr. Ana Rodriguez has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Ana Rodriguez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ana Rodriguez's office for more information.
1605 Redwood Rd. San Marcos, TX : (512) 392-1411
More about Dr. Ana Rodriguez
Dr. Ana Rodriguez received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of California at Irvine in 1978. After earning her medical degree, she was commissioned by the United States Air Force and ...
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Laser Center & Spa, 1605 Redwood Rd., San Marcos, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ana Rodriguez, MD - Dermatology in San Marcos, TX, in this video.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.