Dr. Ana M Delgado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ana M Delgado?

This is the Dr. you want to care for your health.

Dr. is very informative on all her advise and treatment-backed up by lab work along with history she make her Diagnosis. they are very good at record keeping.

Dropped patient

Made an appointment and the doctor ordered blood tests. After she received the results she had her office person call and cancel the appointment and would not explain why. So, now have to pay for the blood tests with no doctors review.

I had been seeing her for quite a while when she sent me to a specialist. He talked to me and said we can go ahead and do the test she is asking for but I don't think that is the problem, I think it is this other issue which was what I thought too. When I went back to her snd she saw that I had not had the test done she asked why when I started to tell her she stormed out the door saying , I hadn't listened to her. She never let me tell her what he had said to me.

Doesn't like to be questioned

My late mother went to Dr. Delgado for several years and liked her. When she questioned the Dr. and asked for a second opinion, my mother had a letter that came in the mail the very next day that said that Dr. Delgado was dropping her as a patient!!! I've been around doctors all my life and this was the first time I had ever heard of this!!