Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ana M Sanchez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I wish I had never gone to see Dr. Sanchez. She is rude, and it's all about the money. I can't believe I read some reviews on here and still went. I was desperate to see an OBGYN, and figured it would be ok, and I totally regret it now. All the reviews are right on, and all I can say is cancel your appointment and do your research on finding a new OBGYN. I have never left a doctors office in so much pain, and I want to just warn everyone about her.
I had my insurance and PCP approve everything before getting an appointment and going to her office. But because she didn't have the paper work and was afraid that she wasn't going to get paid, she would only do a well-check which is not why I made my appointment. I had to go to urgent care prior to seeing her. And it was still difficult to make an appointment for an emergency. While I was on hold with my insurance the doctor came in twice while I was on hold. The first time she said that she was going to see another patient then. Then she told me to take the call outside in the waiting room because she needed the room. They told me to undress and I was in a paper napkin cover!!! I am appalled at her rudeness and only concern if she was going to get paid. She in her first conversation with me was that if she didn't have the paper work she wouldn't get paid.
I sent my 18 year old daughter there to get a pap-smear and to start birth control. Her experience was awful - she had to wait almost an hour and then when Dr. Sanchez came into the room, she made my daughter feel stupid and made rude remarks and was uncaring the entire time. I would highly recommend you switching to a doctor who cares about her patients - not makes them feel like they are stupid girls.
35 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Ana M Sanchez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsProspect Medical Group Inc, 424 S Main St Ste N, Orange, CA
Dr. Ana M Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.