Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ana L Macdowell has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I saw Dr Freccia regular he was always great but his office staff is rude and disrespectful; Trisha the office manager is the worst, always treating you rude and disrespectful and with no compassion. It is as you are always bothering them with any concern and you are always wrong they make no mistakes, I loved Dr Freccia but stop going just because of the office staff, Trishade it very clear that there is no above her you could complain too, so I just stop going to this doctor
I call in 30 mins before I show up and the same person with the same nasty attitude is always answering the phone like I'm bothering her by calling like I was ask to do before each appointment. I get knots in my stomach every time I have to speak to her in person being she is the one that schedules the following appointments. I don't understand why she has a customer service job and isn't people friendly. I'm sure her coworkers must notice her nasty attitude.
Dr. Macdowell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Ana L Macdowell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Partners Of Fayetteville, 1317 Medical Dr Ste 3, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ana L Macdowell in this video.
Dr. Ana L Macdowell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.