Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ana Mann
Dr. Ana Mann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Holly, NJ, with another office in Voorhees, NJ. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees and Childrens Health Associates Ii Llc Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inpatient. She speaks English.
Dr. Ana Mann has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ana Mann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Childrens Health Associates Ii Llc Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inpatient
Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
8 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ana Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Holly, NJ.