Dr. Ana M Mihalcea Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ana M Mihalcea?

Worst "Dr" in Thurston County!

Dr Mihalcea has the bedside manner of a snake. She's arrogant and haughty. If you disagree with her she'll threaten to kick you out of the clinic, and even said to me,"Does your name have MD after it? I don't think so." She then suggested that my education was inferior to hers. She messed up my medication, causing me to gain over 100 lbs. When I've complained, she says a little weight is no big deal. OMG, A LITTLE?!?! She refuses to fix her error, saying ALL people should have a 2 for Thyroid. What a moron. Avoid this self righteous, arrogant, sophomoric, and incapable woman like the plague!

Great doctor, confident and comfortable to talk to.

Interpersonal relationship

This doctor does not listen, does not spend enough time , laughed and ridiculed my concern and asked if I had seen a physiciatrist. If I had not persevered my cancer diagnosis would have been missed.

I considered this Dr. visit a waste of my time and taxpayer money. She told me 3 times "at my age there is nothing she could do for me." If this isn't age discrimination, I don't know what is. I also know this Doctor is highly educated; however, she doesn't seem to have any compassion or care for people who are aging.

Dr. Ana M Mihalcea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lacey, WA.