Have you seen Dr. Ana P Machado?

Great Pediatrician (which I could say the same for my adult PCP)

My 2 girls have been patient's of Dr. Machado for over 11 years. She has always been sensitive, thorough and soft spoken. She takes the time to explain in plain terms and answers all your questions. She is very smart and knowledgeable. I will miss her professionalism and opinion once my daughters grow up.

Dr. Machado is a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Machado is an amazing doctor and person. She gives you all the time you need with her. Her accuracy with determining what is going on health wise ...

Love her

Dr. Machado is very caring and compassionate. We take our own child and our foster children to her. She once met with both of us foster parents and the biological family, plus the DCF worker, and she explained everything about the baby's care--in both English and Spanish. She spent an hour making sure the baby got the best transition back to his bio family. My only caveat: the Danbury office is crowded and always runs late, but the New Fairfield office is very personable and helpful. She is only in the Danbury office on Fridays.

Horrible Doctor

Very brusque and not very warm at all. I felt as if she couldn't get out of the exam room fast enough. I would never go back.

rude!

The first time I met Dr. Machado, she was student, teaching the college medical students. The nurse asked me if it was Ok if a student sat in on the appointment. I had no issue with that. However, When this student walked in to the room he didn't have a ID on him, nor did he introduce himself. He had a horrible attitude and he went straight to my daughter and began examining her. He proceeded to check her lungs and heart and then started to take her diaper off. That is when I asked him to stop and get the dr. At that point I was already there 45 mins. It took another 1 hr and 15 mins for Dr. Machado to sashay through the door. When she walked in she said hello to me and asked the student what he found. She wrote it down and didn't check herself. I asked Dr Machado in front of the student, that was it customery to allow a student examine a child? I didn't expect him to do what he did without a dr being present, as well as why she didn't double check him. How could she concure with him when he isn't a doctor?? Then while she had her foot out the door, i asked her if she thought it was right to leave a patient for almost 2 hrs. You are dealing with children, who are on schedules, are you not? Needless to say, this was the last my child saw this office. what a horrible experience.

over booked, long wait, and still not seen

waited over 50 min with a 1 year old and still wasn't seen by her! After having the appt made months ahead (because she is impossible to get) they sent in another doctor!!! This hasn't been the first time either. I am sadly taking my business elsewhere, as I feel like the practice is more about business and less about babies.

This doctor is very sweet. She is always on target with my daughter. I will tell anyone I know to see her. My daughter was very sick one time and I had her to the ER three days in a row. The doctors at the ER kept sending her home. The last round of her going to the ER was by ambulance and she was completely dehydrated. This doctor stayed all night with her. If it was not for her my daughter might not be here today, no thanks to the hospital. I commend her and her commitment to her patients.

Dr. Ana P Machado is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danbury, CT.